…And You Could Win It!
It’s almost that time of year again, time to recap 2012 with my 12, give or take, favorite images made over the past year. This year I plan to do something a little different as well. Not only am I going to be sharing my “Top 12 Of 2012,” but with your help I would also like to share the top 12 “Fan Favorite” Jeff Sinon Photography images.
Now here is where the “And You Could Win It” part comes in. As incentive to get you to take part, one lucky person, drawn at random from those who cast a vote, starting today, 12/13/12 and ending 1/5/13, will receive a signed 8″x12″ print of their favorite image, FREE.
Since not all the images I’ve made this year end up on my blog, you are not restricted to only photos I’ve shared here. You may also visit the Jeff Sinon Photography Fan Page, where my most recent photos are often shared first (“Liking” my page, though appreciated, is not required to view photos), or my website, www.jeffsinon.com.
Rules, Gotta Have The Rules. Please read carefully.
1) Any image from any post on the Jeff Sinon Photography blog, written between January 1 and December 31, 2012, is eligible.
Important: Since I almost always share more than one image per blog post, please click on the image you are voting for first, then copy that link to put in your comment. Thank you!
2) Any image shared from my fan page must have come from a post dated between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2012.
3) Any image shared from my website must have been taken between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2012. (Shooting date can be obtained by clicking on an image, then clicking on “Photo Information.” Hint: photos appear on my website most recently taken first.
4) All votes/links must be entered in the comments section of this post no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5 Hours) Jan. 5th, 2013.
5) The top 12 “Fan Favorite” images along with the lucky winner will be posted no later than 11:59 p.m. on January 12, 2013. The winner will also be posted on my Fan Page. Good reason to become a fan on facebook, or subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss the announcement. At least for the duration of the contest. (You may unfollow/unlike at any time).
6) The winner will have 30 days to contact me with shipping information. Which will only be used to mail their print and then promptly discarded. You’ll never have to worry about unsolicited mail from Jeff Sinon Photography.
I look forward to seeing how your Top 12 compares to mine. Happy voting!